What does that mean? It means that we work with other people to make things better. We work for other practices to improve their services to our shared patients. We work with the area best institutions to make sure that acute needs are met in a world that increasingly seeks the easy way. We teach others to bring services to more people, here and in the third world. We work with philanthropic organizations to bring care to people who couldn't possibly pay for it. We work to build bridges between all of the different people and places that impact vision services. Alliance means just that. We are allies to anyone who shares these goals.
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Tears and Detachments
- Pediatric Retinal Care and Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Retinal Vascular Disorders
- Anterior Segment Reconstruction Surgery
- Surgical Complication Management
- Ocular Tumor diagnosis and therapy
- Ocular Trauma Management
- Latest technology Angiography, Autofluorescence, and Optical Coherent Tomography technology
- 532 nm conventional and micropulse focal and panretinal laser surgery
- Subtenon's injection therapy
- Intravitreal Avastin and other therapies
- Unparalleled experience with Vitrectomy, Silicone management, and related surgeries
- Intraocular lens repositioning and suturing techniques.